Comments are welcomed, appreciated and encouraged; however, Living Snoqualmie reserves the right to moderate and/or edit all comments and to revise this commenting policy at any time.
The following commenting requirements are to be followed:
1. Comments deemed to be spam, questionable spam or that may be deemed to contain a virus will not be posted.
2. Comments may include a link to relevant content; however, the link must be related to the topic that is posted and not to another topic. All links may be checked to insure they do not present a computer security risk (or virus). (Revised 4/10/2013)
3. Comments including profanity will be deleted.
4. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be not be posted.
5. Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted. Disagreeing with a person’s position on a topic is okay; attacking the person is not. Comments with a mean-spirited or attacking tone will not be published.
6. Comments must include your legitimate first and last name. Use of a pseudonym or alias is not a substitute for a true signature. (Revised 4/10/2013)