Guest blogger, Lori Riffe, takes a funny crack at Snoqualmie’s gloomy June (summer?) weather with this top ten list. Thanks for the smile Lori!
Top Ten Things to do in Snoqualmie in June:
- Take winter clothes back out of storage.
- Sit by the fireplace wrapped in a blanket with a good book.
- Make s’mores in the microwave.
- Plan fake vacations to tropical places on Expedia
- Complain about the weather repeatedly on Facebook.
- Drive 50 minutes east on I-90, get out of your car, and stand in the sun.
- Protest the gloom by wearing jeans, puffy coat, and flip flops.
- Go see a movie.
- Make your kids run through the sprinkler the second the sun comes out, even if it’s only 55 degrees.
- Tell people summer starts on July 5th, but secretly know this may not be the case.