February 20, 2017 | Georgia’s Bakery (George’s) is looking for a counter person
Our bakery is consistently busy and you will be interacting with our guests, handling cash transactions, and answering questions about our products. A genuine, friendly personality is the most important part of this job.
Applicants must be reliable and responsible; have a sense of urgency and be able to multitask in a fast paced environment. A valid King County food handler’s permit is required.
• Customer service with attention to detail
• Making espresso drinks
• Keeping the front end of bakery clean at all times
Please drop by or cut and paste your resume into the body of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No attachments please! We will call you to schedule an interview.
February 20, 2017 | CHIROPRACTIC ASSISTANT/OFFICE MANAGER
compensation: $16-20 hr/average: DOE/Bonus
employment type: full-time
We are looking an enthusiastic and reliable person to manage our front office and be part of our team.
Experience is a plus, but we are willing to train.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Insurance Verification *(must be able to navigate around the internet)
- Data entry
- Answering phones
- Scheduling patients
- Copying Other special projects and duties as assigned
Monday– 7:30-12:30pm 1:30-6:30pm
Wednesday– 7:30-12:30pm 1:30-6:30pm
Thursday– 7:30-12:30pm 1:30-6:30pm
Outgoing, up-beat, friendly personality, all around good person. Customer service and/or experience working in an office setting with multi-tasking responsibilities; be able to touch type; and have strong basic math skills. Must be able to learn a patient database program quickly, manage and perform multiple aspects of the clinic operations as outlined above. Experience working at a chiropractic office or medical office dealing with insurance companies a plus but not required. References are required.
$16-20 hr/average: DOE/Bonus
How to Apply:
Please send a COVER LETTER and RESUME to Dr. Choe at email@example.com
February 13, 2017 | Part-Time Operations Manager: Snoqualmie Valley Food Bank
Snoqualmie Valley Food Bank STATUS: Part-time, 24 – 30 hours per week Supervised by the Executive Director
REGULAR HOURS: Monday and Tuesday 8:30a-1:30p Wednesday 8:30a-10:00a, 12:30p-7:00p Thursday and Friday 9:30a-12:30p
POSITION SUMMARY: The operations manager assists the Executive Director in the overall administration and supervision of Snoqualmie Valley Food Bank programs in accordance with the policies adopted by the Board of Directors. The position is primarily in a warehouse like setting and requires the ability to regularly lift items up to 50 pounds. An ideal candidate will be dependable, have strong leadership skills, ability to work independently and to work well with a diverse population to include staff, volunteers, clients, vendors and the public. The pay rate is $17.00 per/hr. and is under the supervision of the Executive Director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees all operations and volunteers to coordinate the receiving, sorting, staging, and delivery of food product and other supplies.
- Works with Executive Director to identify opportunities to develop new and expand existing programs. Ensures quality customer service to clients through organized, efficient, and respectful distributions.
- Maintains current food handlers permit and oversees that all foods are properly stored and rotated. Ensuring the health, safety cleanliness and security of the work environment.
- Tracks, supervises, and communicates program objectives and outcomes to Executive Director and Board of Directors as necessary.
- Assists Executive Director with reports, grants, presentations, and statistics as needed.
- Assist with staff support during food drive and other events.
- Conducts on-going evaluation of Food Bank programs and recommends changes to build capacity, distribute additional food, and reach more people in a costeffective, efficient way.
- Act as an ambassador for the Snoqualmie Valley Food Bank.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director or Board of Directors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- A self-motivated, creative and strategic thinker possessing strong organizational skills and a high degree of attention to detail.
- Work well in high demand situations. Ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of warehouse organization, food safety and warehouse operations safety.
- Ability to supervise and motivate volunteers.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population and experience with conflict resolution.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule, work occasional evening and weekend hours, as required.
- Ability to safely lift 50 lbs and climb ladders. There will be some lifting, carrying, unloading and moving of food products involved. Requires standing, walking, pushing, bending, kneeling and the ability to reach above the shoulder.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Reliable transportation and a valid Washington driver’s license.
APPLICATION DEADLINE Applications deadline: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 An extensive interview process and complete background check will be required. Applications with attached resumes can be submitted to Bob Cole, SVFB board member, at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Snoqualmie Valley Food Bank Attn: Bob Cole PO Box 1541 North Bend, WA 98045
February 8, 2016 | Recreation Leaders
Now Hiring Recreation Leaders for Si View Summer Camps!
Si View Metro Parks is now hiring for seasonal part-time positions for youth summer camps. The primary function of these positions is to supervise and coordinate summer camp activities for children. Applicants should have a strong interest in working with children and a strong knowledge of games, sports, arts & crafts and other recreation activities. Please see complete job descriptions and application form on our website http://www.siviewpark.org/careers.html.
February 5, 2017| PRESCHOOL LEAD TEACHER
If you have a passion for the Montessori philosophy, and take pride in creating and sustaining the best educational environment, this position is for you!
MorningStar Montessori School is seeking lead teachers for it’s primary classrooms with children ages 3 yrs to 6 yrs.
- The Teacher will assume the daily activities and responsibilities of a full-time teacher.
- The Teacher will foster and maintain a clean, safe and dynamic environment that promotes the learning and growth of all students.
- Prepare materials, plan curriculum and teach using classic Montessori materials and methods
- Work with the other teachers, assistants, and Director to ensure smooth operations of the school
- Display a professional demeanor at all times
- Montessori Certified (we are willing to train the right candidate to get certified)
- Willingness to follow all guidelines, procedures and requirements in the Staff Handbook.
- Meet all DEL requirements for employment (training, STARS Hours, First Aid/BBP, PBC, physical capacity, etc.)
- Impeccable Integrity, enthusiastic, positive, collaborative leader
- Genuine warmth and love for guiding children and their families.
To apply please send your resume to Madhuri at Director@MorningStarUS.com
January 31, 2017 | Programmer
Seattle voting technology firm looking for C# programmer to help build next gen voting system. Work from office or home developing for leading edge Seattle-based voting technology company. Min 3 years C# and .Net experience. Must be Seattle-area based. No agencies. Want to help build something that matters and effects our democracy? Check out our site www.democracylive.com. Send resume and comment in your reply about why this appeals to you at email@example.com. Located in Snoqualmie, WA.
Compensation: Competitive Pay Rate | Employment Type: Full-Time | Telecommuting Okay
January 31, 2017 | Child and Family Therapist
Encompass is a dynamic non-profit organization dedicated to the successful development of young children using research-based education and therapy programs. Our early childhood expertise and passion directly impacts hundreds of children and their families each year. We are seeking a Child and Family Therapist responsible for social emotional/mental health services for children age birth -8 in the Encompass Pediatric Therapy program.
- Provide evaluation/therapy to caseload of clients aged 0-8 and/or their families
- Provide crisis response for clients as needed
- Collaborate with client’s family, school and community stakeholders as needed
- To maintain client records per program, insurance, and confidentiality guidelines and fidelity
- Provide daily insurance billing information to facilitate timely reimbursement
- Monitor and track caseload requirements with on-going new referrals
- Provide referrals to prescribing physicians, psychiatrists and ARNP’s
- Provide consultation to other therapists
- Participate in staff development/training opportunities
- Maintain Washington State Licensure as CMHC, LMFT or LICSW
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary: $21.81-$27.00 per hour, DOE
Location: Encompass Early Learning Center, 1407 Boalch Ave, North Bend
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Social Work, LMFT, Psychology or other related field with current Washington State license is required (Associates working towards licensure may be considered)
- Must be eligible to bill insurance for therapy provided
- Minimum two years’ experience with providing therapy in a clinic setting or in private practice
- Good understanding and experience working in infant/pediatric mental health
- Good communication, organization and computer skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish (preferred)
- Certified in Parent Child Interaction Therapy (preferred) or willingness to be trained
Physical Demands: Work is conducted in a clinical office environment. Incumbent may have some physical requirements associated with working with children, and may come into contact with bodily fluid.
Send resume/application to: Kristin Webb, Director of Administration, Encompass, 1407 Boalch Ave, North Bend, WA 98045 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 24, 2016 | PT Nanny Wanted
Parasol Services is seeking a nanny who is looking for (at least) a 1 year commitment to take care of 2 adorable kids in the Snoqualmie Ridge area (ages 1&3).
The family has a daytime nanny, and are now looking for another nanny to help cover hours since mom and dad’s schedules are super demanding.
M-TH 7:00am-9:00 a.m. (flexible to starting at 6am)
FRI 8am-5 p.m. (flexible to 7am-5 p.m. schedule or 8am-6 p.m. schedule)
They have a small dog, so please consider that when applying. If you have experience with babies and toddlers and truly enjoy working with young kids, we strongly encourage you to apply!
You will need to have your own reliable vehicle, full coverage auto insurance and a clean driving record.
Part time (17-20 hours/week)
Pay Rate ($17-$20/hour – taxes are taken out for you)
January 18, 2017 | Household Assistant needed – Ernie’s Grove, Snoqualmie
January 18, 2017 | Come join our team at Wanted Espresso!
We are located in North Bend, Washington and are currently looking for an outgoing, professional, fun, reliable individual to join our dedicated staff as a Full time barista.
The hours we are looking to fill are flexible, email us your availability.
* Strong customer service skills
* Motivated and reliable
* Prior coffee experience is a plus
* Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
* Friendly, positive demeanor
* Must be able to work weekends
To apply. send your resume to email@example.com or swing by the stand to pick up an application. The pay is $11/hour plus great tips. We look forward to hearing from you!
January 12, 2017 | Facilities Team Member Needed
Like to be outdoors, enjoy people and working with a great team? Rowley Properties is looking for someone to join our Facilities Team and assist with grounds patrol, trash/debris pick up and general maintenance during the work week (Monday–Friday). We need assistance on property doing things such as pressure washing, cleaning stormwater catch basins, caring for roofs/gutters, and generally, helping to make sure our properties shine. We have roughly 100 acres that house rv storage, storage units, commercial office, light industrial, residential and two hotels. A company vehicle is provided, so a valid driver’s license and insurance is important. This position uses hand and power tools and moving of furniture and materials may also be required.
Benefits offered: 100% employer paid Medical, Vision, Dental; flexible spending account, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 3 weeks paid time off and 8 paid holidays annually.Our employment process requires an in-depth background check, drug test, reference and criminal record check.
January 10, 2017 | Babysitter Available
My name is Sarah Tedeschi, and I have done babysitting as a part time job since I was 13. I have watched children from 9 months to 11 years old. I am 18 years old with my own car, about to graduate high school with my associates degree from Bellevue College.
When I go to babysitting jobs I come prepared with a backpack full of activities for children like coloring books and pencils, cards, etc. I am willing to help with homework and prepare food for the children I am babysitting. I am CPR certified and I am actively engaged in fun and educational experiences for children. Contact: sarah.tedeschi
January 9, 2017 | Volunteer Drivers Needed to Help Local Seniors
Still wondering what your 2017 New Year’s resolution should be? Want to make a goal that improves your well-being and supports your community too? Consider becoming a volunteer driver with Sound Generations to help local seniors get to their life-sustaining medical appointments. Studies in recent years have shown that volunteering can improve your mood, increase self-esteem, decrease stress, provide meaning and fulfillment, and even help you live a longer, happier life! Volunteering to drive older adults to their medical appointments is a great way to make a tangible and direct impact in someone’s life while providing you with a sense of purpose and fulfillment.
Why is driving so important, you may ask? Surveys show that one of the top concerns of older adults is access to safe and reliable transportation. Without the generous efforts of volunteers, many home-bound seniors would have little to no way of getting to their important appointments. Family members live far away or can’t afford to miss work, taxis come with prohibitive costs, and bus service is limited or non-existent. Lack of transportation is a huge barrier to accessing medical care for many older adults. As an 87 year-old survivor of cancer said, “All my life I prided myself on my independence, but when I could no longer drive that all changed. Without volunteers I wouldn’t have made it to all of my radiation appointments.”
Addressing the paramount concern of safe and reliable transportation, Sound Generations Volunteer Transportation program helps hundreds of older adults get to their critically important and life sustaining medical appointments. To meet the ever growing need, more volunteers are desperately needed in communities throughout the region to ensure every senior has access to health care. Whether you have time to drive a senior every day, or just once a month, the program staff will work to accommodate your schedule and preferences.
So set a New Year’s resolution to become a volunteer driver and make a huge difference in your community while improving your own well-being.
To find out more about this meaningful and flexible volunteer opportunity, call 206-748-7588 or visit https://soundgenerations.org/get-help/transportation/volunteer.
January 5, 2017 | Aerotek at Nintendo is Hiring!
Aerotek at Nintendo of America is seeking qualified candidates for upcoming contract warehouse positions. Duties include packaging and preparing products for shipment.
- Current shift time is 6:00AM to 2:40PM
- Positions pay $13/hour
- Must be 18 years or older
- Willing to submit to drug testing and background check
- Eligible to work in the US
- Positions require standing, bending, twisting, and lifting
- Located in North Bend, WA
*Nintendo is considering an Alternate Shift of 9:30AM to 2:30PM to accommodate those unable to work traditional hours. We will compile a list of interested candidates and contact you in the near future to invite you to one of our orientations, if enough interest is generated.
Please contact Ashley Luke at 425-497-7918 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
January 4, 2017 | The Art Gallery of SnoValley, a collective of the Mt Si Artist Guild, is looking for a few new members!
If you are an artist this is a wonderful opportunity to put your passion for art to good use and at the same time provide an outlet for your own art work. The gallery is dedicated to exhibiting quality art on a year-round basis in downtown Snoqualmie, as well as providing workshops and art education to the local community. You may have been to one of the many wonderful events at the gallery in 2016.
Collective members contribute to operating expenses, staff the gallery, and operate all aspects of the business, providing excellent experience running a brick and mortar storefront. You will have an active role in bringing art and art education to the community and enjoy collaborating with a great group of like-minded artists. The gallery takes no commission on work done by Collective members, so all the money from the sale of your art goes to you! Your art will get lots of exposure to visitors shopping and browsing the gallery and you will also benefit from promotion of your art on the gallery social media and web site, as well as the many special events throughout the year.
Drop by the gallery at 8130 Railroad Ave, Snoqualmie and see what all the excitement is about! For more information, please contact email@example.com
January 2, 2017 | Volunteer Impact Program Manager Corps
Encompass is seeking a volunteer to participate in 501 Commons and United Way of King County’s Volunteer Impact Program Manager Corps. Apply your skills, build your resume, gain experience and help Encompass grow our volunteer program.
The VMC Member would volunteer about 10 hours per week at Encompass from early February through May, receive on-going support from 501Commons, and earn a United Way service award of $400 and internship credit. For this role, we are seeking community volunteers that have strong people skills, the ability to work independently and a commitment to volunteerism. Candidates typically have experience working in an office environment and should have comfort working both independently and collaboratively and the desire to take initiative to complete projects. Volunteers who have volunteer management and/or human resources knowledge, project management experience and/or who have significant experience as a community volunteer do particularly well in the VMC Member role.