June 19, 2013:
Stainless Steel Refrigerator – $499
GE Profile model # PSC23MSTD SS. Purchase new in late 2006, super clean and in great condition. No dents or scratches. Been stored for the last year. Makes great ice but water/ice dispenser in door is not working. Approximate dimensions (Hx,W,D) 69 1/4 in x 32 3/4 in 34 3/4 in, Located in Snoqualmie. Asking $499. Call Joe at 425 466-6900.
For more information on this model:
June 13, 2013:
Snoqualmie Babysitter Looking for Work
My name is Kenzington and I’m looking for a summer babysitting job. I live on Snoqualmie Ridge and am a certified babysitter by American Red Cross. I know CPR and how to bandage wounds and safety precautions. I’m 14 years old, 15 in December, meaning I can’t drive yet. My mom is a stay at home mom, though. Therefore, if there was an emergency, she would be able to drive any of the children to the hospital. On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, I cannot work until after 11:30AM. My rates are negotiable. Please email me at Kenzington08@gmail.com if you’re interested!
June 7, 2013:
Summer Childcare Help Needed
Looking for summer childcare help! Great for a high school student. Prefer someone who can drive but not mandatory. Would definitely consider a jobshare if you and a friend want to split the hours. We have 2 girls, 1st and 3rd grade, and a boy in 6th grade. The hours would generally be Monday thru Friday from 10AM-4PM, with some variation for camps and vacations. Please email Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Thanks
Home for Rent, June 3, 2013:
2-story, 1700 SF house + 800 SF fully finished outbuilding with shop, office, and additional room for storage, craft room, media room, whatever you want! $2,550/month
Quiet and convenient neighborhood on the edge of North Bend city limits just off exit 32. Easy access to I-90 (less than 1 minute away). Get the best of both worlds in this Hikers/Skiiers paradise – 1 minute to Mount Si trailhead and just 20 minutes to Snoqualmie Pass. Commute to Bellevue is 20 minutes, downtown Seattle is 35 minutes.
- All 3 bedrooms on upper floor, with large closets and bright, sunny windows.
- Huge family room with wraparound windows and bench seat with storage.
- Gigantic deck, great for BBQ, lounging and parties.
- Hot tub, large yard, multiple gardens, beautiful landscaping, backyard view of Mount Si.
- Eat-in kitchen with storage benches and large pantry.
- New hardwoods in kitchen & dining room. New Samsung fridge, new washer/dryer. On demand water heater (you will never run out of hot water!)
- Long wraparound driveway will easily accommodate an RV and multiple vehicles.
- Fully fenced backyard & dog door near back door.
Will include 2 window air conditioning units (easily cools both levels of the house when needed on hot days.)
All utilities (cable, propane, electric, garbage, water) are tenant’s responsibility. Will include 2 window air conditioning units (easily cools both levels of the house when needed on hot days.)
Available mid-July, 2013. Move dates may be somewhat flexible.
$2000 refundable security deposit. 1 year minimum lease required, 2 years preferred.
Credit/reference check required.
Non-smokers only. Cats ok/most dogs ok.
Contact Eva at (206) 370-9095. For more photos see online listing.
For Sale Listing, June 3, 2013:
Computer Armoire – $250
Raised-panel door fronts display stunning wood grain. Inside the wrap-around doors, you’ll find a partitioned top storage space for all your home office equipment. The primary shelf is adequately sized for your computer and an average monitor. In great condition. About 8 years old. Located in Snqualmie. Contact Pia at email@example.com
For Sale Listing, May 31, 2013:
Two Pottery Barns kids carpets. Oval, spiral rugs 5×8. $75 each or $150.00 for both. Located in Ames Lake area until move to Snoqualmie Ridge next week. Call or text Kyra at 263-606-5972.
Black Craft table or desk – $175.
Works great for either . Glass top included . Baskets NOT included . 64 x 30 and the height is 29′. Located in Ames Lake area until move to Snoqualmie Ridge next week. Call or text Kyra at 263-606-5972.
GE Front Load Washer and Dryer with Pedastals – $750 for both
GE washer and dryer front loaders. The pedestal drawers are included ( the drawers were $200 each to begin with). The washer and dryer are about 7 years old. No problems ever with them. They were just removed today from our laundry room to the garage since our floor is getting replaced and we are moving. UPICK up. Cash only. Call or text Kyra at 263-606-5972
Job Listing, May 23, 2013:
Snoqualmie Falls Dental is looking for a Part Time Front Office Helper
Duties will include assisting the office manager with phones, greeting patients, minimal insurance verification and scheduling. Light cleaning will be needed on Fridays. Our office is warm and friendly, and needs someone who is a hard worker with a great sense of humor. Dental experience is not necessary, however we do prefer office experience. This is a part time position with the possibility for full time as the practice continues to grow.
Hours are every Friday 9AM to 3PM and one to two mornings from 7:30AM-12:30PM. The mornings are negotiable, but Monday and Thursday are preferable.
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little about yourself and your experience. Any questions may also be e-mailed.
For Sale Listing, May 21, 2013:
Desk and Chair For Sale. Asking $40 for desk and $20 for chair. If you purchase both together, you can have them both for $50. Chair from Pottery Barn Teen paid $200 new. Desk from Target $100. Desk in great condition and chair has a few minor blemishes. Dimensions: L53x W29xH30. Sitting in garage and ready for a new home. If interested, please email email@example.com or call 206-769-6001.
For Sale Listing, May 21, 2013:
Pedal version: Easy-go pedal drive, adjustable pedals, weight: approx. 17 Ibs. Import. For children age 3 years and up. Complies with ASTM/F963-03. Asking $75. Email Tasha at firstname.lastname@example.org
Asking $40. Email Tasha if interested at email@example.com
Job Listing, May 20, 2013:
Lula Ruby is HIRING!
We are currently looking to expand our team. We are an Organic hair salon that is quickly growing. This is a GREAT opportunity to build your clientele and work in a Beautiful NEW salon with friendly, kind and drama-free co-workers. Our great reputation is growing as quickly as our clientele. We are looking for talented hairdressers to join us. We are committed to continual education and great customer service.
We are hiring for either full or part-time. Please call Angela 425-292-0816 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sale Listing, May 16, 2013:
Thomas Aaron Stratford pool table for sale. In perfect condition, includes two spectator chairs, wall rack, cues and table cover. Professional delivery and installation included. $1800 Email email@example.com
Wanted Listing, May 16, 2013:
Wanted: SNOQUALMIE RIDGE HOME TO RENT
Family looking for rental home starting Mid –August (possibly July). We live on the Ridge and have been renting here for a year. The owners of the home we are in are moving back in. Looking for a 4 Bedroom home within the Cascade View Elementary School (CVES) boundaries to rent. We don’t have pets and are non-smokers.
Please contact Julie at 760-586-6805 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Home For Rent, May 15, 2013:
4 BR, 3 Bath home for rent, 2850 sq ft. Available after July 15th. On end of Cul-de-Sac in Deer Park in Snoqualmie Ridge, close to trails and nature. Protected Wetland in back yard. Great neighborhood for kids. Pets may be OK, pending type. Extra refrigerator in garage. Bonus room upstairs and office on main floor. $2650 per month, pro rated first month if moving in around July 15th. Call Alicia @ 206-818-7312. One year minimum lease, 2 years preferred.
Job Listing, May 14, 2013:
Swirl Frozen Yogurt is Hiring
We’re looking for friendly, enthusiastic, team members to ensure that customers enjoy their experience at Swirl, a frozen yogurt shop opening soon in North Bend, WA.
Join the fun! Help to create a memorable experience for each and every guest by providing fast and friendly service, quality products and a clean, safe store environment.
- MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YRS OLD
- ABLE TO WORK EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS
- FOOD WORKER CARD REQUIRED (www.kingcounty.gov/healthservices/health)
If interested send an e-mail to email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Previous Work Experience
- At Least TWO References: Pastor, School Counselor, Previous Employer,etc.
- Why You Want to Join the Team
Job Listing: May 13, 2013:
Northwest Premium Services is hiring. We are looking for Cleaning/Organizing Staff Members.
These are the qualities that will help you be successful in your roll: motivated, take initiative, a people person, pay attention to details, live in Upper Snoqualmie Valley, reliable transportation, fluent in speaking and writing English, cell phone, work well by yourself and with others, healthy, good eye sight, prompt/on time.
Part time to Full time positions available. Competitive wages with potential to grow into management positions. Mon-Fri. 9am Start. Occasional weekends.
Northwest Premium Services is a locally owned company with many happy residential and commercial clients who appreciate the high quality and personalized service that we provide. We are excited to bring more people onto our incredible team!
Contact Louise Wall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Listing: May 13, 2013:
Sterling Bank North Bend, WA Customer Service Rep (Teller)
Sterling Bank believes in building relationships with our customers and employees. We strive to create a working environment built on trust, where innovation and performance are rewarded. If this sounds like a place for you, we invite you to take a closer look at a career with Sterling.
We’re seeking a new Customer Service Representative (CSR) for our team in North Bend.
At Sterling, CSRs are responsible for performing teller functions by processing transactions efficiently and accurately while providing the customer with an exceptional customer experience. Our CSRs build customer confidence, trust and loyalty through courtesy and professionalism, including addressing customers by name, while identifying and promoting our products and services to meet customer financial needs
At Sterling, we offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan with employer matching contribution, educational reimbursement, time-off plans and employee banking services.
Sterling Bank has a long-standing commitment to support the communities we serve. This support takes the form of contributions, community partnerships and volunteerism. As an employer within the community, it is our commitment to support equal employment opportunity for all people, regardless of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, persons with disabilities, marital status, or veteran status.
To learn more about this position and submit your application, please visit www.bankwithsterling.com.
**No recruiters, agencies, third-party agents, or consultants, please- only direct applications from candidates.
Job Listing: April 30, 2013:
Snoqualmie Edward Jones Investments: Branch Office Administrator
Colin Barber with Edward Jones Investments in Historic Snoqualmie seeks responsible person for administrative and client-service duties. Excellent communication skills required. Must be personable, a self-starter, well-organized, and accurate with details. Please email email@example.com for more information, and/or apply online at www.edwardjones.com/careers. Edward Jones is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Listing: April 26, 2013:
Si View Metro Parks is currently hiring team members to provide our guests with excellence in customer service and opportunities to experience amazing recreation and leisure activities in Snoqualmie Valley.
- Seasonal Park Maintenance Worker to assist the operations and maintenance department with maintenance of district owned or operated park and recreation facilities; 20/hrs per week for up to 4 months. Open until filled.
- Recreation Specialist to assist with planning, coordinating, and guiding recreational programs and activities. This also includes assisting with supervision of programs, special events and rentals at the Community Center; up to 35/hrs per week, PERS eligible. Closing date May 1st, 2013.
Full announcements for both positions and a job application form can be found at www.siviewpark.org
Job Listing, April 25, 2013:
The Snoqualmie Valley YMCA is currently in search of fun, vibrant, and experienced child care professionals to work as an assistant in our Youth and Family Programs
This is a part-time position with variable scheduled shift hours including but not limited to:
· Monday – Friday mornings, 8:00am – 12:00pm
· Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm and
· Monday – Friday evenings, 5:00pm-8:00pm
Schedule frequency and availability will be discussed during time of interview and at hire with a maximum of 32 hours/week if desired. The compensation for this position is $9.19-$9.60/hr. To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Supervises children in the YMCA youth/family programs.
- 16 years of age or older.
- Current state approved first-aid certification. (At hire, or earliest possible training (but no later than 90 days after employment)
- Current state approved community CPR certification. (At hire, or earliest possible training (but no later than 90 days after employment)
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Six months or more previous experience with children preferred.
- Ability to plan and initiate culturally relevant and age appropriate games and activities.
- Prefer knowledge of, and previous experience with, diverse populations (language, culture, race, physical ability, sexual orientation, etc.). Ability to speak any language in addition to English may be helpful.
- Assists in planning, leading and supervises the activities of children and families.
- Performs general housekeeping tasks; maintains clean and safe equipment and program area.
- Applies YMCA policies and procedures, including those related to medical and disciplinary situations, child abuse prevention, safety and emergency procedures.
- Attends staff meetings and training programs, as required.
- Assists in recruiting volunteers.
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with participants.
- Supports the Mission, Vision and Direction of the YMCA: Understands and supports the mission of the YMCA; displays the YMCA values; displays flexibility and accepts change; is willing to try new methods and make suggestions; shows a strong commitment to the YMCA; conveys enthusiasm for the YMCA and his/her work.
- Builds Community: Understands and embraces the role of volunteers; helps members and participants make connections to others and to the YMCA; practices effective relationship-building techniques; supports the role of fund-raising in achieving the YMCA mission.
- Provides a Quality Experience for Members, Participants, Internal Customers and Others:
Possesses the ability to deliver outstanding experiences for members, participants, internal customers and others; builds warm and supportive relationships; consistently greets and assists everyone in a positive way; strives to provide service that will exceed expectations; responds to concerns and complaints in a way that makes each person feel valued; initiates action for prompt resolution; looks for better ways to serve and involve members, participants, internal customers and others.
- Works Productively: Demonstrates responsible actions; consistently performs duties in a safe and conscientious manner within the agreed upon timeframe; follows standards, policies, and procedures; is reliable and consistently punctual; actively participates in staff meetings, required trainings, and other work related activities; uses good judgment; uses YMCA resources appropriately and efficiently.
- Uses Effective Personal Behaviors/Communicates Effectively: Treats everyone with courtesy, respect and consideration; displays integrity; listens actively and genuinely; communicates in a clear and pleasant manner; embraces differences among people; demonstrates an active willingness to learn and grow; accepts constructive criticism; works cooperatively as a team member.
Job Listing, April 20, 2013:
Pioneer Coffee in North Bend and Cle Elum Hiring Baristas
Well established coffee houses in Cle Elum and North Bend, WA looking for an energetic individuals to join the barista teams. Pioneer Coffee specializes in the craft of roasting and the Art of coffee.
- Must be 21 or older
- Some experience is appreciated
- Location: Cle Elum and North Bend, WA
- Compensation: general serving wages with tips
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job
- Email questions and/or resume to email@example.com
For Sale Listing, April 20, 2013:
Black solid wood futon frame with Sealy Posture-Pedic innerspring full size mattress. Both in excellent condition. Asking $150.00 OBO. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sale Listings, April 19, 2013:
1) Pottery Barn 5×7 100% Wool Rug for girls room.
Barely used…excellent condition! Retail price is $399. Asking $125. The rug looks beautiful on hardwood floors or on carpet. Snoqualmie Ridge resident. Please contact/text Laura Joplin at 678-427-3893 (cell) or email email@example.com
2) Pottery Barn Kids Girls F/Q Quilt, Shams and coordinating duvet cover.
Retail price for all was $398 plus . If purchased, will also give the decorative pillow ($30 retail) and pink storage bin. Barely used…like new…excellent condition. Beautiful little girls bedding. Asking $100 firm. If purchased as a set with the Pottery Barn 5×7 wool rug (above) the total set price is $200. Snoqualmie Ridge resident. Please contact/text Laura Joplin at 678-427-3893 (cell) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Pottery Barn Kids Girls Lamps. One floor lamp and two table lamps with shades (all wood bases).
Like new…excellent condition! Retail over $300. Asking $75 for all three…price firm. Pretty Lamps. Snoqualmie Ridge resident. Please contact/text Laura Joplin at 678-427-3893 (cell) or email email@example.com